Saturday, November 12, 2005

Who's to say, what's fair to say, and what not to say?

In a controversial song for eminem called "Rain Man", i quote this part: (the title is also a quote from the same song)

You find me offensive? I find you offensive
For finding me offensive
Hence if I should draw a line on any fences
If so to what extense if
Any, should I go? 'Cause it's getting expensive
Being on the other side of the courtroom on the defensive
They say that I cause extensive
Pshycological nerve damage to the brain when I go to lenghts this,
Far at other people's expenses
I say your all just too god damn sensitive
It's censorship
And it's down right blasphomous
Listen to shit now cause I won't stand for this (Full lyrics)


The whole song is great with numerous cool mental images teasing your brain. Eminem should not be (and is probably not) the only man fighting hypocrisy selled in this world through bullshit... Man keep it up, and those who are offended are pussies and hypocrites not worth the headphones they put on their ears!

1 comment:

Domino said...

Great blog, man. A bit anti-establishment, but that's pretty cool. Eminem is pretty awesome, one must admit. Keep it up!