Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nothing Ever Happens And I Wonder

The other day, sitting in the car listening to the radio, I heard a cool song that describes the pointlessness of life... The song is by Fool's Garden and called "Yellow Lemon Tree", and it goes like this:
I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I'm driving around in my car
I'm driving too fast
I'm driving too far
I'd like to change my point of view
I feel so lonely
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder (Full lyrics)


And I, too, am still waiting for the changes to come... And I wonder: Will they ever come?!

3 comments:

The Observer said...

I love this song!

Things might just surprise you and turn your life upside down in a second! Who knows?!

Devil's Mind said...

I hope your words become true...

The Observer said...

Actually I started reading Paulo's book 'by the River Piedra I sat down and wept' yesterday.

Just at the beginning of it, I read something that means that God gives us chances each day to change our lives. Each day ideas pass our minds that if we seize them would really make a difference in our current life. It just needs some courage to follow our dreams.

While I know that you dont believe in God, but I think the concept is true. We have a chance each day. You can grab it and do the changes you want to do.

You crossed my mind the minute I read those words. Maybe I just meant to be the messenger through Paulo's words for you to realize that you have the power to make changes.

Good luck...