Friday, March 30, 2007

Vomiting Rocks

The best thing about getting drunk is that vomiting becomes the most enjoyable experience imaginable!! I can't really say how good it feels to be laying right over the toilet, letting all the shit out!!

Its funny, how last night I was feeling down, and tonight things feel cool, that even vomit tastes great!! Nothing beats getting over the "3rg" (my favorite alcoholic drink) while parking at a hill, the sun rising, and the "3ood" (a traditional Arabic music instrument) in the background. Once the sun rose, "Fairouz" -the ONLY good quality Arab music- started on the radio.

Guess with this post I have to end my day, and get to a good night sleep!! Hope this entry will still make sense after getting sober! :)

6 comments:

Vass said...

yeah it makes sense. hope to you too :)

Devil's Mind said...

It does make sense... Its amazing how things feel different at times... Among the several times I watched sunset last night was the most enjoyable one!!

The Observer said...

While it can be more enjoyable watching the sunset while being a bit buzzed because of alcohol, I find it hard to agree with you that vomitting feels good! I had it once, and then I learnt when to stop when drinking alcohol. It doesn't worth all the pain when you abuse it.

Devil's Mind said...

I dunno about you, but I sometimes don't stop until I start to throw up. I even once threw up three times in a row.... Thats to say, after my stomach calmed down after throwing up, I drank again till I threw up, and then drank again...

Okay, that was a crazy night, but I really don't mind throwing up even when I am sober... If my stomach hurts for any reason, I would gladly put a finger in my mouth and throw up... Its relieving!!

The Observer said...

Man, it sounds to me like torturing! Why does you let your stomach hurt you in the first place?

Devil's Mind said...

I was talking about stomach ache when sober, like mild food poisoning, or getting cold during the night.

When drunk there is there is not much to feel, u'r doped!! Usually eating after drinking causes vomitting, which I do most of the time!! :S