Friday, March 03, 2006

Indulging Suicidal Thoughts

Don't you at times just wanna get to an end? Why live in the torment of our pathetic lives? All those assholes you meet every fucking day, day after day... year after year: Nothing changes! You're just stuck in a place where you cant breath; Lonely in the shell you made for yourself... No signs of deliverance; Just more brutal fuckers fucking every day of your life... Sickening fuckers who just cant leave you alone!! And if they do: you're just a lonely bastard hating everyday of your life cuz you have no-one next to your side! Hell is on earth! Sick of everything!!! FUCK EVERYTHING!!!

Everyday we start with a new lie to keep us through another fucked up day; The constant lies just get lame; You can't buy the same lie every fucking new day, can you? Are those things you long for in your life ever gonna make you happy? If so why can't just have them for today and end the torment? Or is just playing "hard to get" with the most fucking bitch you know: Life?! Is it really cool to keep playing that game for how long? 10 years? 20? 30? 100? FUCK its gets me sick the second it starts!! Sick and tired, but the lie is so tempting.... Why can't I just wake up? Why cant i just come to my senses? Will my life be any better? Is it worth the wait? Guess NOT!!!

Now everytime I try to make it i have a pending lie waiting in line; "When this lie ends", I tell myself, "I'll make it"; But the lies never seem to end.... I wonder when i can start to see clearly, and be able pluck all of my courage for my last cause on this fucked up globe....

Marilyn Manson is absolutely correct, "Suicide Is Painless":
The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say

Suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please (Full lyrics)

No comments: