Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Fucked Up Morning RELOADED

Morning is the begining of a new day full of shit;
LimpBizkit say it all in "Break Stuff":
Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sux
You don't really know why
But you want justify
Rippin' someone's head off (Full lyrics)


Morning is when more people put expectation on you;
Avril Lavigne touches this aspect in "Naked":
I wake up in the morning
Put on my face
The one that's gonna get me
Through another day
Doesn't really matter
How I feel inside
'Cause life is like a game sometimes (Full lyrics)


Morning is when a new lie has to be made up to keep you going though that fucked up day;
Linkin Park thinks so too in "With You":
I woke up in a dream today
To the cold of the static,
and put my cold feet on the floor
Forgot all about yesterday
Remembering I'm pretending to be
where I'm not anymore (Full lyrics)

No comments: