Monday, April 24, 2006

Questions Awaiting Answers

Linkin Park in "By Myself":
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams?
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I sit here and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red-handed?
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
(Full lyrics)


Enigma in "Why":
Why it has to be like this
Why we don't realize
Why we're too blind to see the one
Who's always on our side

I'm asking why
I'm asking why
Nobody gives an answer
I'm just asking why (Full lyrics)


Anathema in "Forgotten Hopes":
Hey you.. rotting in your alcoholic shell
Banging on the walls of your intoxicated mind
Do you ever wonder why you were left alone
As your heart grew colder and finally turned to stone (Full lyrics)

No comments: