Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Words Of The Best Rapper

Eminem in "If I Had":
If I had a magic wand, I'd make the world suck my dick
without a condom on, ....
If I had one wish
I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss (Full lyrics)


Eminem in "Still Don't Give A Fuck":
A lot of people think.. that I worship the devil..
that I do all types of.. retarded shit
Look, I can't change the way I think
And I can't change the way I am
But if I offended you? Good
Cause I still don't give a fuck
(Full lyrics)


Also, in "If I Had":
You know what I'm saying?
I'm tired of all of this bullshit
Telling me to be positive
How'm I 'sposed to be positive when I don't see shit positive?
Know what I'm sayin?
I rap about shit around me, shit I see
Know what I'm sayin? Right now I'm tired of everything (Full lyrics)

No wonder Eminem is rated as one of the best rappers cause this guy aint talk stupid shit, just plain right shit.... Additionally, in a previous post i featured his kick-ass "Rain Man" song; I'd recommend that you check that quote if you dont already know that song (here)....

No comments: